Scion is giving qualified new and recent college grads a $500.00 rebate on the purchase or lease of any new Scion to help launch you into the next chapter of your lives. Plus, with over 130 accessories you’ll be able to personalize yours any way you want. And with Pure Price, the price you see is the price you pay. No haggle. No hassle.
COLLEGE GRADUATE REBATE
To celebrate your smarts, between April 2, 2013 and July 8, 2013, qualifying graduates can get a $500.00 rebate towards the purchase or lease of a new Scion when you finance or lease through a participating Scion dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
When you finance or lease through a Scion dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS), you’ll receive the $500.00 rebate. Through the College Graduate Finance Program, there’s no money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select TFS finance programs with competitive APRs on new Scions. And through your participating dealer, if you qualify for the college graduate rebate, you will automatically get APRs that are available for well qualified customers.
- Accredited Four-Year College/University
- Accredited Two-Year College
- Registered Nursing Degree Program
- Accredited Graduate Degree Program
- Two-Year Toyota Technical Education Network Program
- Two-Year Post-Secondary Automotive Program by NATEF
- Electrician Apprenticeship/Certification Program
HOW TO QUALIFY
- In order to qualify you need:
- Proof that you have graduated recently or will graduate soon.
- Proof that you have a job lined up.
- Additional Program Features:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs.
- Waived security deposit (with lease agreements).
- College Graduate Rebate can be combined with the Scion Pure Lease program or applied toward the purchase of a new Scion.
- Through your participating dealer, customers who qualify for the college graduate rebate will also automatically get APRs that are available for well qualified customers.
Scion Solutions programs are offered through your participating Scion dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.
 To qualify you must show proof that you have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months; or that you have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years; or that you are enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years; or that you have graduated from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post-secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF during the last two years; or that you have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW. Show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services must deem your salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments.
Also important to note: Credit lapses may be allowed. You may still qualify if you’ve paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the College Graduate Program qualifications.
Ask your participating Scion dealer for details.